Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Should I Do For Lohri What Should I Do For Vet Tech School?

What should I do for Vet Tech school? - what should i do for lohri

Currently I live in Florida, but my husband and I are moving next month in California. I researched schools online training high (because it seems easier to me than the continued transmission of different schools) and decided on Penn Foster. I have heard comments to establish this school, but after some research I found that the nearest school with a Vet Tech program 2 hours drive from where we live in California. I know that is not online, the best solution for this area because it is very convenient, but I really do not know what I can do.

2 comments:

CindyRVT said...

Make no mistake. Even if it is an AVMA accredited veterinary technology program measured by distance learning is not yet complete to be "hands on" training and experience. AVMA accredited programs, or require that you labor and approved in a veterinarian approved by the veterinarian or a veterinary technician for the entire time you are enrolled in the program, or protect the last semester in which you must complete a clinical internship. You are required to demonstrate competence in a list, ability to obtain a diploma in clinical practice and is conducted in the workplace.

There are many other opportunities for study in veterinary technology program accredited distance learning AVMA Penn PromotionND I recommend that you examine it. You can see a full list see: http://www.avma.org/education/cvea/vette ... Consider Cedar Valley College and the University of San Juan, as a good alternative.

ownpool said...

You can do better to study a different area.

Post a Comment