Saturday, February 6, 2010

Painful Urination During Period How Do You Know Which One Of Your Partners Gave You Chlamydia?

How do you know which one of your partners gave you chlamydia? - painful urination during period

I was in and out of my ex-boyfriend and in the summer I met someone new. The new boy, and I had unprotected sex about 3 times. My ex-boyfriend, and I always had unprotected sex. I tested positive for chlamydia and now I wonder who is right. Once I had sex with my ex-boyfriend, and a week later I had symptoms such as bleeding between periods, pain during urination, painful time, pain during sexual intercourse. Does not mean that it was probably my ex-boyfriend? Or he could be the new man has taken a few months earlier? I did not have sex with men "new" for about 2 months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think that man would not be surprised if you say you will have chlamydia

Anonymous said...

These two types must be tested. ...... Stop having unprotected sex, and stop sleeping with multiple partners. Good luck to tell.

Anonymous said...

You can not find. You need to say both boys will be tested. If you have another, then she spent ex. and there is no way to determine what Art In its analysis, ex + and the other does not, then you know it's his ex.

Anonymous said...

These two types must be tested. ...... Stop having unprotected sex, and stop sleeping with multiple partners. Good luck to tell.

Post a Comment