Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Moms Spanking Daughters Stories Do You Think Its Bad Or Absusive To Use Belts On Your Kids Or Threaten Them With It ALL THE TIME?

Do you think its bad or absusive to use belts on your kids or threaten them with it ALL THE TIME? - moms spanking daughters stories

My Parents Arent like theyre really bad Catholic and they believe their rights. I do not know. They beat the tar out of us, no bruises or anything, but poor. We are not bad kids, they are very strict. My mother has still not that I read Twilight, it takes no more secular music (they can not even my sister listening to the radio Disney!), Who never talks back, you need some did not say anything about it, I also had my pierced ears until last spring when I do not want 16 years that a child is not date a Catholic, Tho is also very very very well and gets good grades and everyone loves him and kill date girl is played! She threatens me with a belt or bucket at any moment, I am not a robot. They are angry because I things not boughtESNT when she thinks they are too Offy expensive 4 shows my age and trying to impress, too. She spent a lot of money for clothes and driving an Audi, I would like to add.
I DO NOT WANT !!!!! SPANKING Weird Stories About Now ???????? Only a yes or no answer, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment