Saturday, February 13, 2010

Brazilian Swimmer Female Do You Think That I'm A Little Cool?

Do you think that I'm a little cool? - brazilian swimmer female

Hello. My name is Mark Hältjakalinmytoksw. Soy de Pernambuco, Brazil. I am a vegetarian. Do not smoke. I do not know how alcohol. I sleep 8 hours per day. I think I'm a bit cool, because I am a healthy life. I'm not narcissistic! He Ireland, Africa (with very proud!), Swedish, Spanish and indigenous Indian heritage of Brazil. My favorite is Justin Timberlake, Fiona Apple, Kanye West, Bon Jovi, Carole King, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Kate Nash, Katy Perry, KT Tunstall, Mobile Imbruglia, Anna Coddington, Yellow Card, Natalie Imbruglia, Bic Runga, Beyonce, Rihanna. I am a student of political science at the University of Pernambuco. I am a swimmer. I have green eyes. My height is 6'0''y I'm 19th I believe that all womenWorld are beautiful. I believe that the United Kingdom, a beautiful country. Just answer a bitch!

This is my photography.
Me and my very cute dog named Melanie.

http://www.flogao.com/marcosvai

10 comments:

O.pen-Book S said...

Coming now to England.
It is incredibly beautiful.

Yes, you are "a little chilly" ... more than "just"!

Lynzy said...

They were cool, until you said "very nice dog"

It looks like a joke that "cool guy!

shortmam... said...

The table shows the names of the dogs is sandy.

Princess said...

They are not only in the cold as f ** k sexy!

Pamela O 2 said...

Yes, they are very nice, but a little of yourself do not you think?
This is not an attractive feature for a man
xx

Summers3... said...

;-) I

haha!

kopland said...

I think the steam blatent f ** king!

unknown said...

Veeerrry U are cute.
or if you want to be in aus!
Unfortunately, I must say that dogs are not half as cute as u.. But I think that is a good thing!
No Yes Bud're cool:)

dime said...

They are sweet! lol

sunshine... said...

... What is wrong with your eye?
If your cool:]

Post a Comment