Sunday, November 22, 2009

Psoriatic Arthritis More Condition_symptoms I Have Psoriatic Arthritis And Take Prednisolone. What Are The Long Term Effects Of Taking Prednisolone?

I have psoriatic arthritis and take prednisolone. What are the long term effects of taking prednisolone? - psoriatic arthritis more condition_symptoms

I am a little prescribed for long-term use of prednisolone in drugs to treat arthritis affected. Also, as my condition could develop in the future. I suffer from psoriatic arthritis.

1 comment:

her351 said...

Plus it takes and the higher dose, in general, more side effects.
The increase in weight of the liquid can be a problem in the abdomen, neck and round face.
You can guarantee your skin will be thinner - and therefore easier to take.
You can also lead to a reduction in bone density - more of a problem for women.
You can also awake, feeling a kind of hyper.
It is a widely used drug, and not much negative feedback.

Post a Comment