Sunday, November 15, 2009

Monster Energy Tech Deck Help With My All Around/ Synchro Deck?

Help with my all around/ synchro deck? - monster energy tech deck

I have this package that I won a few games
but I wonder how we can improve even more?
PS I have no intention to the more regular high level monsters, it is really good for me.
(I am not saying they should get more monsters synchronization, since I work)

Monster 4 * or less (18)
1 x Speed Warrior
1 x Atlantean Pikeman
1 x Dark Blade
1 x Mosquito Noise
1 x Copycat
1 x Mask of Darkness
1 x Captain Marauder
1 x archenemy Soldier
1 x Renge Gatekeeper Dark World
X 1 Exiled Force
2 x Elemental Hero Neos Alius
Tuners ---- ----
1 x Magna Drago
1 x Psychic Commander
1 x Tune Warrior
1 x Jutte Fighter
1 x Frequency
1 x Junk Synchron

Monsters 5 * or more (2)
1 x Cyber-Tech Alligator (5 *)
Spiral Serpent 1 x (8 *)

Magics (9)

1 x synchro blast
1 x Synchro Boost
1 x Lightning Vortex
Smashing Ground 1 x
1 x Heavy Storm
X 1 characters of Duty
1 xDouble Summon
1 x Monster Reborn
1 x Magical Mallet

Traps (11)

Threatening Roar x 1
1 x Seven Tools of the Bandit
1 x Magic Jammer
1 x Circle fascinating
1 x Minimize
1 x rise in energy prices
1 x Magic Cylinder
1 x Trap Hole
1 x Scrap - Iron Scarecrow
1 x Sakuretsu Armor
1 x Wrath of God

Synchro Monsters (3)

1 x Junk Warrior
1 x Gaia Knight, The Force of Earth
1 x Colossal Fighter

Please just give me a list of cards such as Jinzo, Mirror Force, and others to achieve the impossible.
If you can save a certain boosters you can add, then it would be to achieve much.

Thank you! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; @:)

No comments:

Post a Comment