Monday, November 16, 2009

Pissing Index Of My Index Finger Of Left Hand Was Came In Iron Grille And The Upper Portion Has Become Senseless.?

My Index finger of left hand was came in iron grille and the upper portion has become senseless.? - pissing index of

There are approx 3 weeks my left hand is fingur index came in through the cracks of the iron door (grill) and angry, but thank God, it is safe and the whole room, no bleeding, no cramps and blood is also good.
Keyboard How do you say I can not explain, was the top half of the fingur since the incident, I feel no sense to play that role, even when working in a team and to grow. Although fingur works normally, except the pain of the upper band sometimes.

I met my doctor and he advised me to put warm salt water in the affected part of this fingur, but also after 20 days, the situation is the same.
I fear that if blood clots or other problems. Please tell me the best treatment.

Thanks

1 comment:

Soozie Q said...

If there is a loss of sensitivity, and can feel confident that there is nerve damage. Since there is not much "meat" around the finger to protect them, can easily be a nerve injury. It is difficult to say whether this is a permanent loss of feeling or will be only a temporary part of your injury. For several months can cure a nerve, what do you not have to worry so soon. He could still back, and more likely. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment