Saturday, November 28, 2009

Journey Into Bliss Subtitles Sos I Need Feedback On This Piece Of Poetry.?

Sos i need feedback on this piece of poetry.? - journey into bliss subtitles

Bare With Me, is the aim of reaching concrete
If you do not want me to die
He stayed with me
Since the time I
If you want me to live
Prepare your tears
Because it is my time
My life will take flight.
Close your eyes and bare with me
At the last second saved my breath.
Smile with me, I shall be released
Many wounds heal, and us.
One Last Kiss
While my heart remains Hops
Well, excuse me
The train at my stop.
Although the tone
My lips and whistle
This is when a beam
I'm blind eternal bliss.
You can now let go
There is no pattern.
I would like, but somehow
My journey is over
Our goal is concrete. "



Please be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment