Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sending Demos To Record Companies I Would Like To Record A Demo To Send To Record Companies. Anyone Have Any Info On How To Accomplish This?

I would like to record a demo to send to record companies. Anyone have any info on how to accomplish this? - sending demos to record companies

Actually, I was interested in start-up a singing career. They are aware that there are many artists, but I think I am for this demanding and competitive industry ready, because this is my dream. I was looking for information on what to have to start recording a demo. I write songs, but I have only words of non-instrumental. I know I want the song to sing. When recording to create this demo to a music studio to sing my way to go with the song? How much does it cost to create this demo? anywhere to a demo recording? Record companies to send the demo (young artists under 15)? Guarunta each label, there? For more information / details relating to my dream come true :-)? All information is very grateful! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment