Friday, December 4, 2009

Multiple Sclerosis More Condition_symptoms Pain What Type Of Medicine Are You Taking For Your Multiple Sclerosis?

What type of medicine are you taking for your Multiple Sclerosis? - multiple sclerosis more condition_symptoms pain

My brother, now 24 years old, has multiple sclerosis (MS). He went from 2-3 times a week jogging, playing basketball every day for the celebration of his car just above. He can not walk more than 5 feet without seeing something or someone. This kills me! He had mild symptoms of MS at first, but once he started the medicine is worse than I thought.

I just wanted what medicines to ask MS patients? My brother told me that is the wife of Mitt Romney, she and his family have entered into remission after she began, "Oriental" of drugs. I do not know if it's true or not. If someone with multiple sclerosis what kind of doctor I can not do, and for how long the first results will be seen? Please respond should only patients with MS

If you have a story of how they overcome and made the treatment of MS in the right direction, please share your story. Your reply would be appreciated! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment