Sunday, December 20, 2009

Online Debt Management Program Desperatly Want To Get Into College, But Cannot Afford!?

Desperatly want to get into college, but cannot afford!? - online debt management program

You want that I'm looking for a degree in the analysis of the crime scene and / or forensic psychology, and I want to start you in the past week. However, my family and I moved to a community college in North Carolina here and want money in state tuition for one year (in-state = $ 42 per credit respectively. Out-of-state = $ 233 per credit), and we can not afford. I tell my mother, looking for financial support, but she insists that he and only in a reasonable amount of debt due to mismanagement of funds in the past will not qualify to be won, and I'll be able to properly examine the papers. I can not find scholarships, or decent. I tried to see in the online programs, but those who received at least $ 330 per credit! I feel making of vo-tech, but I think I pay so much as other courses. Military is almost impossible for me ... Please advise any college or university in North Carolina is my mother, please trying to pick me in highschool! (In Texas, I have gained academic credits i wentNo criminal justice)

No comments:

Post a Comment