Friday, January 22, 2010

Tv Stand With Mounting Bracket Mount Plasma/LCD On Wall Or Use TV Stand?

Mount Plasma/LCD on Wall or use TV Stand? - tv stand with mounting bracket

Hello,

I'm trying to decide whether the TV on the wall again, or go with a stand of television. I lean against the TV table, because I think it's easier to get behind the TV when not mounted. Moreover, if they are installed, you should always have your cable box, DVD player and receiver, and while I was in an apartment they can not fish walls hide the wiring.

On the other hand, I have a mounting bracket that tilts as the viewing angle can be adjusted very well to save good looks on the wall and space.

Thoughts? Advantages and disadvantages?

1 comment:

dodgersm... said...

--- To make an item. In addition to all that have said what you needed to clear the wall when you move and remove to remove the bracket. Titlting is welcome - but glare at different times of the year, and in such a situation, the placement and angle is a lot easier to adjust. They will be very frustrated when trying to add or remove the links back. For me, the wall assembly be left at home with home theater systems.

Post a Comment